Everyone wants to look beautiful and flaunt their flawless beauty in front of their friends and family. But it is not that easy. It requires some highly reliable beauty products that help you in the entire process. Here is a list of 10 must have beauty products that you should definitely carry in your pouch, on your way out to any vacation or even a short trip or a small meet up at some place.
- Sunscreen: If you are going out on a hot sunny day then sunscreen becomes a must have for everyone. Applying it before stepping out is of utmost importance, but it should also be kept along handy throughout, as you never know when you will want to reapply it for protecting your skin from harmful UV rays of the sun. In India, we need to choose sunscreen with SPF 30 or more for complete protection. I have been using Mis D Sun ARS Action Sunscreen with Moisturizing and Lightening Advantage SPF50 PA++ for 2 years now and have been very satisfied with the results.
- Eye Definer (Kajal): It is that compulsory product that can change the entire look of your face. Even if you don’t like to put much makeup on your face, then you can still manage to look beautiful by applying some kajal properly on your eyes. I recommend Lakme Iconic Kajal to get that smashing look.
- Hair Spray: It often happens that your set hair tends to loosen up and becomes a complete mess by the time you reach your destination. In such cases, a hairspray of a renowned brand can do wonders for you. So make sure to always carry it in your pouch. Try Livon Spray or Toni&Guy finishing shine spray to keep your tresses manageable all day long!
- Nude Lipstick: Lipsticks are always looked after as a game-changer. Application of a right colored lipstick matching your complexion is the only thing that can enhance your beauty by leaps and bounds. Nude lipstick is very much in trend these days. But the trick is to find a perfect shade of nude lipstick that best matches your skin tone. Try a few before you find the right one for your skin!
- Mineral Compact Powder: A mineral compact is a perfect product to give a touch-up and it helps a lot to keep the entire face makeup intact. Try Lakme Perfect Radiance Intense Whitening Compact SPF 23 for its dual benefits. It gives you radiant-looking skin and nourishes your skin with its multi-mineral formula at the same time.
- Blush: Give your cheeks a shiny and glowing look with a right blush. M.A.C Matte Powder Blush helps your skin look naturally glowing and flawless throughout the day.
- Lip Balm: If not a huge fan of Lipsticks, lip balms turn out to be your savior. They keep your lips soft, shiny and supple. I love using Nivea Fruity Shine Lip Balm! It keeps my lips hydrated and soft for a long time!
- BB Cream: Want to hide skin flaws such as dark spots, redness and discoloration? Try a BB cream from renowned brand like Lakme and Ponds and look bright.
- Blotting Paper: If you have combination or oily skin, keep blotting papers handy always. They help absorb excess oil from the makeup products and make your skin look fresh.
- Hair Brush: No matter how perfect hair you have got, you may need to set them again during the day. Always carry a brush in your bag, so your hair can look good all the time. There is a different variety of hair brushes available out there including Paddle brush, round brush, Teasing brush, Rattail comb, Wet brush and Wide tooth comb. Make sure you have got a few of them so you can use a right brush every time!
No matter if you are a makeup beginner or a pro, these are the 10 most basic beauty essentials you must carry in your pouch!
Want beauty blog for your website? Get in touch today!